• शीतक कंबल
|cooling: शीतलन ठंडा करना|
|blanket: आवरण कंबल कम्बल|
cooling blanket meaning in Hindicooling blanket sentence in Hindi
- Additionally, the patient is kept on a cooling blanket for a period of time to prevent fever, which could cause brain damage.
- The Food and Drug Administration also has reported several cases of external cooling blankets causing significant burns to the skin of person.
- Once the patient is stabilized in the hospital, reduced body temperature can be maintained by more traditional methods, such as ice packs or cooling blankets.
- Cooling blankets, kept at five degrees Centigrade or just above freezing, are wrapped around the patient to cool the body temperature to 90 or 91 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Based on preclinical studies in adult sheep, it was shown that independent of region, brain cooling was faster during NP-perfluorochemical versus conventional whole body cooling with cooling blankets.
- Common complications involved inability to regulate temperature which is treated with heating and cooling blankets, as well as failure of the endocrine system which is important in maintaining a stable fetal environment.