|cooling: शीतलन ठंडा करना|
|agent: बिचवई आढ़तिया|
cooling agent meaning in Hindicooling agent sentence in Hindi
- The water acts as neutron moderator, cooling agent and radiation shield.
- The Radioactive primary cooling agent discharged for a short time into the annular space.
- These sulfates tend to act as a cooling agent by reflecting the sun's radiation.
- Tofu is considered a cooling agent in traditional Chinese medicine.
- The oil will act as an electrical insulation and a cooling agent for the cables.
- Motor oil may also serve as a cooling agent.
- It was first isolated in water-oil emulsions used as lubricants and cooling agents for cutting metals.
- The blast likely was caused by faulty cylinders containing the refrigeration cooling agent Freon, officials said.
- The controversial reactor was shut down manually late Friday when a cooling agent leaked from a pipe.
- It is believed that Tesla had intended that Linde's machine would be used to attain the cooling agents.