coolheaded meaning in Hindicoolheaded sentence in Hindi
- Even the coolheaded coach Dusan Uhrin partied until 4 a . m.
- We must keep coolheaded and think about our problems.
- It capitalizes on America's current fascination with forensics and coolheaded detectives.
- The civilian bosses are supposed to provide coolheaded restraint.
- Crews portrays coolheaded movie soundman Big T, a critical role the actor commands.
- But " Solaris " is too coolheaded to make a big fuss over such imagery.
- His playbook scholarship could be matched by any studious quarterback; his gift for coolheaded improvisation could not.
- I want to say to you : I wish you a good trip and hope you are coolheaded and calm,
- Australian athletes have a standard of coolheaded, controlled fighting spirit that has accounted for more major championships than any other nation.
- Her playing may be less mercurial, more coolheaded than Schnabel's, but she makes the music seem more astonishing than ever.