cooing meaning in Hindicooing sentence in Hindi
- There was no more cooing after every syllable of Tuna Talk.
- Lisa said, scratching under Aibo's chin and cooing.
- Several show the president cooing over his baby nephew, Tyler.
- They are known for their pleasant soft, staccato cooing calls.
- Their call is a series of soft, staccato cooing notes.
- When tapped they make their trademark " cooing " and multiply.
- The pampered pigeons are cooing in the tops of the citadels.
- I heard the birds thumping inside their coop, cooing and fluttering.
- They were billing and cooing like a couple of teen-agers,
- When Mr . Benson is in town, he does the cooing.