contributory scheme meaning in Hindicontributory scheme sentence in Hindi
- There are also contributory schemes with prize funds to increase revenue.
- He supported a contributory scheme for state old age pensions.
- In contributory schemes, such as this, the employee is himself bound to pay for his or her contributions.
- He helped to obtain for the hospital the Headington Manor House and Children's Convalescent Home in Cowley and established a countywide contributory scheme that put the hospital on a sound financial footing.
- The third National government scrapped Labour's contributory scheme and introduced National Superannuation, a non means tested pension available to all New Zealand citizens over the age of 60, linked to the average wage ( initially 70 % with the intention of increasing it to 80 % ).