contact aureole meaning in Hindicontact aureole sentence in Hindi
- It was named after a contact aureole of a diabase intrusive plug.
- It occurs in high temperature regional metamorphic rocks and in the skarns within contact aureoles around igneous intrusions.
- A contact aureole of 2.5 km thickness surrounds the batholith in the form of albite epidote hornfels.
- The BLIP intrusions could have released perhaps of carbon from the contact aureoles which could have triggered the Aptian oceanic anoxic event ( OAE1a ) at 120 Ma.
- In contact metamorphism ( metamorphism caused by high temperatures at low pressure in the vicinity of an igneous intrusion ) a local contact aureole of zones is formed around a heat source.