contact angle meaning in Hindicontact angle sentence in Hindi
• संपर्क कोण
• सम्पर्क कोण
|contact: मिलन रोग|
|angle: कोना बंसी कोण कोना|
- Such surfaces have varied effects on the contact angles of wetting liquids.
- ? is the Young contact angle as defined for an ideal surface.
- The hydrophobicity of a surface can be measured by its contact angle.
- The higher the contact angle the higher the hydrophobicity of a surface.
- The contact angle between a liquid and electrode can be described as:
- The contact angle condition on the surface S is normally written as:
- These varying thermodynamically stable contact angles are known as metastable states.
- Another special case is where the contact angle is exactly 180?
- By stretching a dip-coated commercial fabric, contact angles were typically allowed to increase.
- The contact angle on a flat surface can be determined with a microscope.