consumptive use meaning in Hindiconsumptive use sentence in Hindi
• अक्षयी उपयोग
• उपभोगी उपयोग
• वाष्पन वाष्पोत्सर्जन
|consumptive: क्षयरोगी क्षयकारी|
|use: आदत आवश्यकता|
- Approximately 2 % of New Zealand's freshwater resource is allocated for consumptive use.
- The total water used in an agricultural field includes runoff, drainage and consumptive use.
- Overall, only 18 % of water resources in Mexico are withdrawn for consumptive use.
- The annual crop consumptive use of water is about.
- Water abstractions for irrigation are calculated by dividing consumptive use by a country-specific irrigation water use efficiency.
- In addition, recharge is the source of fresh groundwater, and a trade off between consumptive use and salinity should be acknowledged.
- The Supreme Court eventually ruled in favor of non-consumptive use because it has a higher value and greater potential to create economic growth.
- The 1980 Constitution specified for the creation of water rights for non-consumptive use ( hydropower ) of water and this encouraged hydroelectric power developments.
- Average annual consumptive use between 1939 and 1993 was, leaving only to flow to Walker Lake, mostly in wet years such as 1997 98.
- Two water management areas ( Great Artesian Basin and Mereenie Sandstone & mdash; Alice Springs ) had consumptive use greater than total annual inflow.