consecrate meaning in Hindi
• अर्पण किया हुआ
• अभिषेक देना
• संकल्प करना
• अर्पित करना
• अर्पण करना
• पवित्र बनाना
• पवित्र करना
• ईश्वर की सेवा में दे देना
• प्रतिष्ठा करना
• प्रतिष्ठित करना
• प्रतिष्ठित बनाना
• समर्पित करना
• ज्ञान देना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- It marks the place that their blood consecrated for the ages.
- She will be consecrated as a bishop on Nov . 1.
- Ram Dass writes, " will be consecrated ."
- The chapel and parish house were completed and consecrated in 1949.
- The Vatican consecrated Vietnamese Bishop Pham Binh Tung as a cardinal.
- 1730-First Jewish congregation in America consecrates its first synagogue.
- Started in 1886, the church was consecrated 4 July 1925.
- It is said, however, that Peter was never consecrated.
- He was the first Orthodox Christian bishop consecrated on American soil.
- It is, however, home to the consecrated in 1844.
- solemnly dedicated to or set apart for a high purpose; "a life consecrated to science"; "the consecrated chapel"; "a chapel dedicated to the dead of World War II"
- render holy by means of religious rites
synonyms：bless, hallow, sanctify
- dedicate to a deity by a vow
- give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause; "She committed herself to the work of God"; "give one''s talents to a good cause"; "consecrate your life to the church"
synonyms：give, dedicate, commit, devote
- appoint to a clerical posts; "he was ordained in the Church"
synonyms：ordain, ordinate, order