conformation meaning in Hindiconformation sentence in Hindi
- "He didn't have great conformation,"
- The dogs are judged on conformation _ their looks and structure.
- A horse's appearance is generally referred to as conformation.
- Extracellular receptors are conformation of the inside part of the receptor.
- From its dam it inherits speed, conformation, and agility.
- Prions are proteins of particular amino acid sequences in particular conformations.
- Thus, all enzyme subunits do not necessitate the same conformation.
- A random-coil conformation can be detected using spectroscopic techniques.
- The conformation of milnacipran is an important part of its pharmacophore.
- In circulation, plasminogen adopts a closed, activation resistant conformation.
- acting according to certain accepted standards; "their financial statements are in conformity with generally accepted accounting practices"
- any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes"
synonyms：, , ,
- a symmetrical arrangement of the parts of a thing