condole meaning in Hindicondole sentence in Hindi
• संवेदना या सहानुभूति प्रकट करना
• शोक प्रकट करना
- Kimtilal arrives to condole, but Girdharilal angrily drives him away.
- He said he would be a hypocrite if he condoled the White House.
- The President of India Pratibha Patil condoled the passing away of the actor.
- Roch Memorial School during the meeting called to condole the death of Fr.
- The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N . Chandrababu Naidu condoled his death.
- The Chief of Army Staff condoled with relatives and diplomats at the airbase.
- Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy too condoled the death of the popular comedian.
- Speaker Humayun Rasheed Chowdhury, ministers and state ministers also condoled the death of Shawkat Osman.
- The BJP's L . K . Advani and Nitin Gadkari also condoled his death.
- Ajit Saini, died December 10, 2007 and his demise was widely condoled in Punjab.
- express one''s sympathetic grief, on the occasion of someone''s death; "You must condole the widow"