compass error meaning in Hindicompass error sentence in Hindi
• दिक्सूचक अशुद् धि
• दिक्सूचक अशुद्धि
|compass: कुतुबनुमा घेरा|
|error: गलती त्रुटि दोष|
- The combined result of Deviation and Variation is called Compass Error.
- Since magnetic and gyrocompasses show the course to steer, the officer must be able to determine and correct for compass errors.
- Sailors used these charts to correct for compass errors, lest they sail off course and smash their ships, cargoes and skulls on unknown shores.
- Large amounts of ferrous metal combined with the on-and-off electrical fields caused by the vehicle's ignition and charging systems generally result in significant compass errors.
- With the aid of scales printed on the frame it also helps with such miscellaneous tasks as converting time, distance, speed, and temperature values, compass errors, and calculating fuel use.
- They arrived at Tarawa on 18 November 19 . During a reconnaissance patrol, they discovered an eleven-degree compass error in the old British charts for the entrance into the Tarawa Atoll.
- The Intelligence Department assisted, by having complete courses mapped out, already corrected for compass error and wind deflection; this, together with reliable information from the Meteorological Department, enabled aircraft to fly on days that would otherwise have been lost.
- Prior to the " Almanach ", navigators seeking to determine their position in the high seas had to correct for " compass error " ( the deviation of the magnetic north from the true north ) by recourse to the astrolabe allowed navigators to take accurate readings anywhere.
- Since the time of Prince Henry the Navigator, " compass error " ( the exact deviation of the magnetic north from the true north ) could be corrected in the northern hemisphere by recourse to the position of northern Pole Star ( observed on board via the quadrant ), thus allowing navigators to determine the correct position of the ship.