• सहचर प्रेम
|love: प्रनय प्रेमभाव|
companionate love meaning in Hindicompanionate love sentence in Hindi
- It is not uncommon for passionate love to turn into companionate love.
- Companionate love is also known as affectionate love.
- Passionate love and companionate love are different kinds of love but are connected in relationships.
- Sternberg's triangular theory of love was developed after the identification of passionate love and companionate love.
- There are three types of love in a relationship : passionate love, companionate love, and sacrificial love.
- Romantic love between two people means they are not only draw physically to one another, but they are also emotionally bonded . " Companionate love " is comprised of the decision / commitment and intimacy components of love.
- He lists them as non-love, liking, infatuated love, empty love, romantic love, companionate love, fatuous love, and consummate love . " Non-love " does not include any of the three components of love.
- Companionate love involves diminished potent feelings of attachment, an authentic and enduring bond, a sense of mutual commitment, the profound feeling of mutual caring, feeling proud of a mate's accomplishment, and the satisfaction that comes from sharing goals and perspective.