• कमीशन दलाल
|commission: विचारण बनाने का|
|broker: आढ़तिया दलाल|
commission broker meaning in Hindicommission broker sentence in Hindi
- Research and information has traditionally been the purview of the full-commission broker,
- Commission brokers were already limited to Fidelity's Advisor fund group.
- After a month passed with no response, the commission broke relations with the Esperantists.
- Using a full-commission broker eats into returns, Spangler said, an expense the self-educated Smith no longer needs.
- He plans to argue that the commission broke its word and is politically motivated in seeking prosecution.
- In Belgrade, the city's electoral commission broke a 48-hour silence about Sunday's elections to confirm the opposition victory.
- The commission broke off talks a week ago after failing to agree on extending the truce, which is routinely violated.
- On the way to Stavelot, the carriage of the commission broke down, and Delvaux claimed that a demon had destroyed it.
- In a number of less spectacular cases in the United States, the Securities and Exchange Commission broke new ground in enforcement.
- The commission broke off talks a week ago after failing to agree on extending the cease-fire accord, which is routinely violated.