• कमांड क्षेत्र विकास
• प्रभाव क्षेत्रविकास
|command: संकेत आज्ञा|
|command area: कमान क्षेत्र|
|area: क्षेत्र क्षेत्रफल|
|area development: क्षेत्रीय विकास area|
|development: सुधार उत्थान|
command area development meaning in Hindicommand area development sentence in Hindi
- The project is covered under CADA ( Command Area Development Authority ) Scheme.
- The parastatals such as Kerala Water Authority, Command Area Development Agencies, and Khadi and Village industries were left untouched.
- Currently he is serving as Minister for Irrigation, Command Area Development & Water Resources Management in Nara Chandrababu Naidu Government.
- Presently this palace houses offices of the Engineers-in-chief and the Chief Engineers of the Roads and Buildings and Irrigation / Command Area Development Departments
- The entire command is covered under the Command Area Development Programme ( CADP ) of the Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India and is being monitored since 2003.
- From October 2004 to December 2008, he held the portfolios for Water Resources, Command Area Development and Parliamentary Affairs in addition to Finance and Planning in former Maharashtra Chief Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh's cabinet.
- Agriculture Division deals with the Plan and Budget preparation of the Departments of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, Fisheries, Forestry and Wildlife, Co-operation, Water Resources, Ground Water Development and Command Area Development Authority.
- He was Director and Board Member of Public Undertakings such as Central Manufacturing Technology Institute ( Bangalore ), Command Area Development Authority ( CADA-Trichur ), Oushadhi ( Trichur ) and Plantation Corporation of Kerala Limited ( Kottayam ).
- FES has been supported by many funding partners over the years, including Arghyam, Concern Worldwide, The Duleep Matthai Nature Conservation Trust, Fondation Ensemble, Ford Foundation, Department of Rural Development ( Government of Andhra Pradesh ), Department of Rural Development ( Government of Gujarat ), Department of Rural Development ( Government of Andhra Rajasthan ), Grow-Trees, Hilton Foundation, Irrigation and Command Area Development ( I & CAD ) Department ( Government of Andhra Pradesh ), ITC Sunehra Kal Initiative, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development ( NABARD ), Omidyar Network, Royal Bank of Scotland Foundation, Rufford Small Grant Programme, Sir Dorabji Tata Trust and the Allied Trusts ( SDTT ), Jamsetji Tata Trust ( JTT ), Sir Ratan Tata Trust ( SRTT ), Water and Sanitation Management Organisation ( WASMO ), UNDP-GEF Small Grants Programme ( SGP ), and GIZ.