comely meaning in Hindicomely sentence in Hindi
- Her comely looks and slim figure only enhance a video production.
- Both films boast comely leads in an intensely erotic love story.
- Watching him lust after a comely neighbor is a bit unsettling.
- The artist sketched a comely nude woman lying in a vineyard.
- Stipe plays the artiste _ sometimes fey, sometimes comely.
- Lithe, comely, playful, evolved, sensuality engaged.
- The show is a comely production with a superior cast.
- Diana was tall, with stately grace and comely countenance.
- Affairs with comely young women have always been a perk of power.
- Or if not the leading lady, her comely servant.
- very pleasing to the eye; "my bonny lass"; "there''s a bonny bay beyond"; "a comely face"; "young fair maidens"
synonyms：, , ,
- according with custom or propriety; "her becoming modesty"; "comely behavior"; "it is not comme il faut for a gentleman to be constantly asking for money"; "a decent burial"; "seemly behavior"
synonyms：, , , ,