• अप्रत्याशित रूप से सफलता पाना
• अप्रत्याशित रूप से आगे आना
|come: आकर दिमाग में आना|
|come up: सुनवाई होना|
|up: ऊपर की ओर उठा हूआ|
|trumps: तुरुप तुरुप का|
come up trumps meaning in Hindicome up trumps sentence in Hindi
- On neither of these counts " Raja Natwarlal " comes up trumps ".
- It is Wilson who comes up trumps by suggesting that they have a ram as well.
- While National Australia Bank was hit hard yesterday, " it's coming up trumps today, " he said.
- "Either a pairing like that comes up trumps or it's a disaster, " said Korda's coach, Tony Pickard.
- His wife Mary produced numerous costumes for the shows and, despite sanctions, always managed to come up trumps.
- Do they always come up trumps?
- The title character is a blithe, unreliable young man who drinks too much, but who always manages to come up trumps.
- But teammate Rivaldo and Germany's Miroslav Klose _ tied with Ronaldo with five goals each _ will be hoping they come up trumps.
- Many ideas are suggested, but Pike comes up trumps by suggesting that they carry the barrels to the tank, and fill them up from there.
- Chasing a modest total of 157, the Jamaicans were dismissed for 128 with legspinner Mahendra Nagamootoo, a thorn in the Jamaicans'side, again coming up trumps.