• अनुकूल घटित होना
|come: आकर दिमाग में आना|
|come up: सुनवाई होना|
|up: ऊपर की ओर उठा हूआ|
come up roses meaning in Hindicome up roses sentence in Hindi
- LANCOME-AD-COLUMN ( Undated )-- For Lancome, everything's no longer coming up roses.
- But that's not to say everything is coming up roses for AIRS.
- Only then will everything be coming up Roses for the Volunteers.
- But one decision-- to return for his senior season-- has come up roses.
- Honey, everything's coming up roses for me and for you !"
- But don't expect that next week everything's going to be coming up roses.
- For now at least, the industry's overall export business is coming up roses.
- But not everything is coming up roses for the group.
- What once looked like a consolation trip to Dallas might now come up roses.
- The DJ blasted a big band version of " Everything's Coming Up Roses ."