come apart meaning in Hindi
• टुकड़े-टुकड़े होकर आना
|come: आकर दिमाग में आना|
|apart: दूरी पर अलग-अलग|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Almost always the Bible is tattered and coming apart at the seams.
- He has glued together parts of the shoe that have come apart.
- Before the decision was made, the team was kind of coming apart,
- Remove carefully from the water so the onions do not come apart.
- Football players come apart at the knees and concuss in appalling numbers.
- Not many people are thinking about when this may all come apart.
- Are these neighborhoods going to come apart even more than they have?
- We took note that the ( parliamentary ) majority has come apart,
- Protests will mushroom and the nation could come apart at the seams.
- Once the long tail of uncertainty starts wagging, stocks can come apart.