come a cropper meaning in Hindicome a cropper sentence in Hindi
• बर्बाद होना
• औंधे मुँह गिरना
|come: आकर दिमाग में आना|
|a: एक कोई अ अंग्रेजी|
|cropper: असफलता कबूतर|
- One day ( the Internet boom ) is going to come a cropper,
- There are signs that Robert Landers'living-a-dream lifestyle might come a cropper after this year.
- "No to a single currency _ it will come a cropper, " she said.
- Prices probably tank, and the industry's investment comes a cropper.
- Even Harris'prose comes a cropper as the overwrought plot progresses.
- Yet the plan could easily come a cropper.
- You can't be certain which of the recent crop of major takeovers will come a cropper.
- Unless Odyssey comes a cropper, 2003 is expected to be a big year in Mars exploration.
- India started off the league with a bang, drubbing Bangladesh and then coming a cropper against Pakistan.
- "Now he's in his defining moment, because all the irreconcilables will come a cropper in this budget,"