• संयोजी तर्कशास्त्र
|logic: तर्क शास्त्र|
combinatory logic meaning in Hindicombinatory logic sentence in Hindi
- He is also interested in Computational Musical Analysis and Combinatory Logic.
- Combinatory logic is the foundation for one style of functional programming language.
- Hence combinatory logic has been used to model some hardware.
- Haskell Curry studied of illative ( deductive ) combinatory logic in 1941.
- Combinatory logic can be given a variety of interpretations.
- Proofs in the Hilbert system then correspond to combinator terms in combinatory logic.
- Closed lambda expressions are also known as combinators and are equivalent to terms in combinatory logic.
- Dana Scott in the 1960s and 1970s showed how to marry model theory and combinatory logic.
- Combinatory logic is closely related to lambda calculus, and the same paradoxes exist in each.
- Formal calculi such as the lambda calculus and combinatory logic are now studied as idealized programming languages.