|colour: जीवंतता झण्डा|
|bar: छड़ सिटकिनी डंडा|
colour bar meaning in Hindicolour bar sentence in Hindi
- This exclusionary hiring policy was known as the'Industrial Colour Bar '.
- One transponder was reactivated in October 2005, but was carrying only colour bars.
- A colour bar on top indicates the amount of background each player has captured.
- Still others were arrested for having sex across the colour bar or for homosexual sex.
- He could not contest any British championships owing to the colour bar then in operation.
- The sign off'Colour Bar'is currently being used ( 2016 ) at the end of the transmission.
- A'colour bar'remained in British boxing until 1947.
- Led by youth worker colour bar.
- Then click the shield's background, and click white in the colour bar near the bottom of the screen.
- The Prohibition of Mixed Marriages Act was repealed, while the pass laws and employment colour bar were relaxed.
- barrier preventing blacks from participating in various activities with whites
synonyms：, , ,