collimate meaning in Hindicollimate sentence in Hindi
• संधानिक करना
- This is the case when the beam hitting the mirror is collimated.
- It is not collimated in the strictest sense but loss is limited.
- Separating the plates, however, necessitates that the illuminating light be collimated.
- The orientation of the fringes varies when the beam is not perfectly collimated.
- The gas is very collimated and polar with respect to the Milky Way.
- The monitor consisted of 2 collimated argon proportional counters.
- :A laser beam " is " a collimated electromagnetic field.
- Almost all measurement and testing techniques require collimated beams.
- A laser is collimated and then reflected off of a beam-splitting mirror.
- In 1980 the General Electric company donated the Boller and Chivens 16 " collimated.
- adjust the line of sight of (an optical instrument)
- make or place parallel to something; "They paralleled the ditch to the highway"