cognitive operation meaning in Hindi
• मानसिक प्रक्रिया
|operation: संक्रिया संचालन|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Behind this ostensibly simple procedure lies a complex cognitive operation.
- These emulators mimic the input-output patterns of many cognitive operations including action, perception, and imagery.
- First, younger children have a discriminative ability that shows the logical capacity for cognitive operations exists earlier than acknowledged.
- Learners use a specific set of scaffolds that directs other toward cognitive operations that will help them to improve their understanding.
- The social cognitive theory still focuses on how behavior and growth are affected by the cognitive operations that occur during social activities.
- In addition, biases can also arise because they are closely related to the high level cognitive operations and complex social interactions.
- Recent studies have shown that knowing a second language extends semantic memory and other cognitive capabilities as they recruit different cognitive operations.
- Visual analytics research concentrates on support for perceptual and cognitive operations that enable users to detect the expected and discover the unexpected in complex information spaces.
- This study also reveals that young children can be equipped with certain qualities for cognitive operations, depending on how logical the structure of the task is.
- During this stage, children between the age of 7 and 11 use appropriate logic to develop cognitive operations and begin applying this new thinking to different events they may encounter ..