cognitive meaning meaning in Hindicognitive meaning sentence in Hindi
• संज्ञानात्मक अर्थ
• संज्ञानात्मक आशय
|meaning: अभिप्राय अर्थ आशय|
- Some theoretical accounts of flashbacks without cognitive meaning.
- Utterances like " Boo to killing ! " and " Don't kill " are not candidates for truth or falsity, but have non-cognitive meaning.
- In contrast, Wong s approach focuses on diverse aspects of meaning ( e . g ., cognitive meaning, affective meaning, spiritual meaning ) and is more widely recognized.
- Each level emerges from the previous as a different view, as information derives from mechanics, human cognitive meaning has an information base, and community norms arise from a sum of human cognitions.
- "More than the official name'United Mexican States,'the word'Mexico'has a symbolic and cognitive meaning that's more appropriate for the name of such a significant country, " said Felipe Calderon, head of National Action's house voting block.