coelom meaning in Hindicoelom sentence in Hindi
- These groups have a reduced coelom, called a pseudocoelom.
- In Protostomes, the coelom forms by a process known as schizocoely.
- It sometimes partially protrudes the lining of its coelom through its mouth.
- The species in this family infect the coelom of oligochetes.
- This then leads to the formation of a coelom.
- These pockets gradually expand to form the coelom.
- Nutrients are transported throughout the coelom, including the mantle lobes, by cilia.
- The new mesoderm then splits, creating the pocket-like cavity of the coelom.
- The filtrate is deposited into the coelom.
- It is always oriented towards the coelom.
- a cavity in the mesoderm of an embryo that gives rise in humans to the pleural cavity and pericardial cavity and peritoneal cavity