cockeyed meaning in Hindicockeyed sentence in Hindi
- Am I an incredibly slow learner or just a cockeyed optimist?
- There's a wonderful, cockeyed story in that plumbing.
- A sliver of moon hangs cockeyed above a ridge of evergreens.
- Leyritz watched, his smile cockeyed, and Knoblauch cackled gleefully.
- They must have all been cockeyed or had cataracts or whatever,
- At first, the film's cockeyed audaciousness keeps you hooked.
- If this perspective is cockeyed, it does illuminate some home truths.
- Every aspect of the book stems from this sort of cockeyed angle.
- Give me a cockeyed optimist that everybody can relate to.
- Buster Keaton braved dangers through cockeyed ingenuity and eye-opening gymnastics.
- very drunk
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- turned or twisted toward one side; "a...youth with a gorgeous red necktie all awry"- G.K.Chesterton; "his wig was, as the British say, skew-whiff"
synonyms：, , , ,
- incongruous;inviting ridicule; "the absurd excuse that the dog ate his homework"; "that''s a cockeyed idea"; "ask a nonsensical question and get a nonsensical answer"; "a contribution so small as to be laughable"; "it is ludicrous to call a cottage a mansion"; "a preposterous attempt to turn back the pages of history"; "her conceited assumption of universal interest in her rather dull children was ridiculous"
synonyms：, , , , , , ,