• सह लेखक
• सह लेखक
|co: कोबाल्ट सी ओ सह सी
co author meaning in Hindico author sentence in Hindi
- He is the author or co author of many papers.
- Kailash are you a reviewer or co author of this?
- Looking across it it seems you're basically functioning as a co author.
- Moreira has edited and co author books and other publications mostly related to strategic studies.
- She and her co authors highlight the need for an institutional global framework in ocean observation.
- The novelist is co author on " Dr Who : The Hollow Men ( 1998 ) " with Martin Day.
- Bearly541 the co author has also been problematic in that he has posted things such as Ninja Nubian reverted edits on kappa alpha psi.
- He has written one book with co author Daniel Villarreal Cabello " EU-Mexican, legal, commercial, and business relations.
- During this time he also acted as consultant and co author for the first edition of the Royal Navy's " The Fundamentals of British Maritime Doctrine " ( BR1806 ).
- In May 2016 along with co author Bill Bridge, Whitcombe wrote'The Indomitable Frank Whitcombe', published by Saint David's Press, an account of Frank Whitcombe senior's rugby career