clothes closet meaning in Hindiclothes closet sentence in Hindi
• कपड़ों की अल्मारी
|clothes: पहनावा पोशाक|
|closet: कमरा कोठरी शौचघर|
- He was hastily shoved into a clothes closet adjoining the meeting room.
- Then last week the light bulb in my clothes closet burned out.
- Open any clothes closet in this country and chances are you'll find denim.
- Both have closet Republican tendencies, and that especially applies to Brown's clothes closet.
- The chaplains also maintain a clothes closet for employes in need.
- Some people have turned their cars into clothes closets and cramped sleeping quarters.
- The church's clothes closet, furniture supply and food pantry offer assistance.
- My wife and I hold it in our clothes closet,
- There were modern bathrooms, proper clothes closets and new kitchens.
- An organist's room became a doctor's office, and part of a classroom a clothes closet.
- a closet where clothes are stored