clink meaning in Hindiclink sentence in Hindi
- If only he had a machine-gun to point at their chests thrust out arrogantly and clinking with medals .
वह मशीनगन दारा सकता ! बस घोड़ा दबाने की देर थी …
- a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
synonyms：, , , , ,
- a short light metallic sound
- make or emit a high sound; "tinkling bells"
- make a high sound typical of glass; "champagne glasses clinked to make a toast"