• जत्रुक कपाल दुरस्थिता
cleidocranial dysostosis meaning in Hindicleidocranial dysostosis sentence in Hindi
- Marie is also credited as the first to describe pulmonary hypertrophic osteoarthropathy, cleidocranial dysostosis and rhizomelic spondylosis.
- Hyperdontia is seen in a number of disorders, including Gardner's syndrome and cleidocranial dysostosis, where multiple supernumerary teeth are seen that are usually impacted.
- In a 1766 treatise titled, " " Sur un enfant auquel il manquoit les deux clavicules " ", etc ., he was the first physician to describe cleidocranial dysostosis.
- Hypermobility may be symptomatic of a serious medical condition, such as Stickler Syndrome, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, Marfan syndrome, Loeys-Dietz syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, osteogenesis imperfecta, polio, Down syndrome, morquio syndrome, cleidocranial dysostosis or myotonia congenita.
- Ron Short, a muscular roofing contractor who was born without collar bones because of cleidocranial dysostosis and so could collapse his shoulders to work in cramped corners, arrived at the site and offered to go down the shaft . They considered his offer, but did not use it.
- These maneuvers, and the reverse ( otherwise impossible ) maneuver of bringing the handcuffed hands up behind the back and forwards over the head and then down in front, can be done fairly easily by some people who were born without collarbones because of the inherited deformity called cleidocranial dysostosis.