cleave meaning in Hindicleave sentence in Hindi
• चीर देना
• अलग करना
• विभाजित करना
• लगा रहना
• चिपके हुए रहना
• चीर देना
- Cleaves finished with 26 points, nine rebounds and five assists.
- No one was seriously hurt, but Cleaves wrenched his back.
- Cleaves'injury leaves Tomjanovich short-handed at point guard.
- Michael Hawkins is the starter, but Cleaves was the backup.
- Defensively is where the United States will miss Cleaves the most.
- Cleaves, on the other hand, endured another dismal performance.
- This season, Cleaves was hobbled by ankle and shoulder injuries.
- Now comes the challenge of Michigan State's Mateen Cleaves.
- The way to possibly throttle Michigan State is to negate Cleaves.
- When it was over, Cleaves said he felt pretty good.
- come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation; "The dress clings to her body"; "The label stuck to the box"; "The sushi rice grains cohere"
synonyms：, , ,
- separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument; "cleave the bone"
- make by cutting into; "The water is going to cleave a channel into the rock"