• विशेषाधिकार का दावा
|claim: अध्यर्थन अनुरोध|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|privilege: मोचन विशेषाधिकार|
claim of privilege meaning in Hindiclaim of privilege sentence in Hindi
- All have refused to turn over key information, citing claims of privilege.
- There's nothing like a claim of privilege to drive us all crazy ."
- The trial court found no fraud in the government's claim of privilege in 1953.
- The state Supreme Court is set to rule shortly on two claims of privilege.
- By waiving claims of privilege, the former president departed from his past practice concerning pardons.
- "We're seeking only the legal arguments and legal bases for these various claims of privilege.
- Courts have ruled decisively against Clinton's claims of privilege for conversations with political advisers and in-house lawyers.
- But to the odious claim of privilege he has alleged, Gardiner and his band are manifestly not entitled.
- Before the Bush order, the Archivist of the United States could reject a former president's claim of privilege.
- "They have, in my mind, made claims of privilege that are far-fetched and should be rejected, " said Gillers.