citer meaning in Hindiciter sentence in Hindi
- In 2011 Citer and Atesa has a fleet of 30, 000 vehicles.
- Since 1998 Citer was a National franchise holder and has 250 sites in France and a further 110 in Spain.
- Citer gathers, analyzes and retrieves large amounts of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data from targeting information sources.
- In 1356, Bishop Andreas Citer complained that his bishopric was full of Benedictine monastery of St . John in Drivast.
- Citer SA is a French-based car rental company established by Citro�n in 1968 was sold to Enterprise Holdings in 2011.
- Citer has owned the Spanish car rental company "'Atesa "'since 1989 and was also sold to Enterprise.
- It is shorter, factual and does not claim HWA was the first person to come up with those dictrines as the citer obviously suggests.
- The editor thinks that he has to find the original to disprove the citation, when in fact the citer never even claims to have read it himself.
- Maybe you already know this, but in many articles in the side bar instead of " cite this article " you see " citer cet article ".
- In 1356, Bishop Andreas Citer complained that his bishopric was full of Rascia ", who had completely destroyed the monastery situated 5000 paces from the cathedral.