circuit card meaning in Hindicircuit card sentence in Hindi
• परिपथ कार्ड
• मुद्रित परिपथ पत्रक
• परिपथ पत्रक
|circuit: घेरा चक्कर दौरा|
|card: टिकट व्यवसाय|
- Many FDL-90 were updated to have the Quadra electronic circuit cards improvements.
- An integrated circuit card with a USB interface is named USB-ICC.
- They were built on large circuit cards with logical circuits.
- Internal modems are just circuit cards that fit into expansions slots inside the PC.
- Each SIM is internationally identified by its integrated circuit card identifier ( ICCID ).
- Small printed circuit cards held up to 12 chips each.
- To test or remove a particular printed circuit card from service, there is a well-known algorithm.
- The later 129 used electronic circuit cards to store simple programs written by the keypunch operator.
- Accessing Wi-Fi requires a special plug-in circuit card.
- The original Dash 2 " circuit cards.
- a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer''s capabilities
synonyms：, , , ,