chump meaning in Hindichump sentence in Hindi
- According to police, this chump even knew who she was.
- So far the administration has been willing to play the chump.
- He didn't sell the kid out for chump change.
- It doesn't make people look like chumps ."
- Some poor chump stumbles through the worst day of his life.
- Listen to me : Black mamas ain't no chumps!
- Chump change that N-- e gets back in spades.
- It's the part about being taken for a chump.
- "To him it's chump change,"
- For every historic homer, there's been a chump.
- a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
synonyms：, , , , , , ,