chromatic meaning in Hindi
[ krə'mætik ] sound:chromatic sentence in Hindi
- Those first songs luxuriate on beds of arpeggios and chromatic undulations.
- Bernard Herrmann's score is appropriately Wagnerian, heavily chromatic.
- His music was gritty, thickly chromatic, pungent with dissonance.
- The chromatic scale has no set spelling agreed upon by all.
- Many types of glass have been developed to reduce chromatic aberration.
- The chromatic polynomial of a chordal graph is easy to compute.
- Low dispersion glass may also be used to reduce chromatic aberration.
- Color constancy is, in turn, related to chromatic adaptation.
- Chromatic harmonicas are usually 12, 14 or 16 holes long.
- The Tombo Ultimo is an example of this type of chromatic.
- being or having or characterized by hue
- based on a scale consisting of 12 semitones; "a chromatic scale"
- able to refract light without spectral color separation; "chromatic lens"