cheap at the price meaning in Hindicheap at the price sentence in Hindi
|cheap: सस्तापन कम कीमत पर|
|at: ऐट स् पर में से की|
|at the: की प्रेरण पर के|
|the: वही यह वह वही वह|
|price: क़ीमत क़ीमत कीमत|
- Writing can be wonderful therapy, and cheap at the price.
- He knows he is being bought and is aware that he's cheap at the price.
- If we profit from the lesson, it may turn out to have been cheap at the price.
- Warren said it was " cheap at the price " to settle the two men's long-standing dispute.
- This was also the reaction of Joseph Rochefort, head of HYPO, when he remarked the attack was cheap at the price.
- It might cost you a trip to a big city and $ 300 but if it settles this fear for you it is cheap at the price.
- Earlier in the day, Clark had been fined $ 1, 000 for the last time he hurt Kovalev . Cheap at the price during the playoffs.
- "Bavaria is rising because it's still cheap at the price, " said Ricardo Arteaga, a trader at Consorcio Bursatil SA brokerage in Bogota.
- But Intel is also one of Wall Street's favorites, a company that dominates its industry and also sells for about ten times earnings, relatively cheap at the price.
- Edmund Clerihew Bentley wrote flippantly : " Martin Tupper / Sang for his supper . / Though the supper wasn't nice, / It was cheap at the price ."