charring meaning in Hindicharring sentence in Hindi
- Guard against charring the wood, and do the work outside.
- Charring indicated the bodies were set on fire, then buried.
- The same effect, that of charring the gum, followed.
- Charring had a special meaning under the common law of England.
- Regulate the heat and rotate the chicken to avoid charring the skin.
- If charring too fast, move to indirect heat to finish grilling.
- Again some charring occurred, along with a small amount of flame.
- A medium heat will give a nice caramelized flavor and look without charring.
- It is one of the processes involved in charring wood, starting at.
- Charring from the barn fire is still present on the inside roof beams.