charge transfer complex meaning in Hindi
• आवेश स्थानान्तरण संकुल
|charge: चार्ज़ चिंता पद|
|transfer: परिवहन स्थानांतर|
|complex: भीति संकुल समष्टि|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The first highly-conductive organic compounds were the charge transfer complexes.
- Due to the lower association constant much less charge transfer complexes are known.
- In organic solution the electron deficient self-assemble by formation of a charge transfer complex.
- This leads to the formation of charge transfer complexes in which the components largely retain their chemical identities.
- With the notable exception of charge transfer complexes ( some of which are even superconductors ), organic molecules were previously considered insulators or at best weakly conducting semiconductors.
- This work was stimulated by the earlier discovery by Akamatu et al . that aromatic hydrocarbons become conductive when blended with molecular iodine because a charge transfer complex is formed.
- Specific materials include purely organic magnets made of organic radicals for example p-nitrophenyl nitronyl nitroxides, decamethylferrocenium tetracyanoethenide, mixed coordination compounds with bridging organic radicals, Prussian blue related compounds, and charge transfer complexes.
- A Warburg impedance element can be difficult to recognize because it is nearly always associated with a charge-transfer resistance ( see charge transfer complex ) and a double layer capacitance ( see double layer ( interfacial ) ), but is common in many systems.
- It has been postulated that a transient charge transfer complex is formed between the intermediate 1, 2-dioxetanedione and the fluorescer [ 11 ], and a modified mechanism was proposed involving the transfer of an electron from the fluorescer to the reactive intermediate [ 12 ].
- "' Klaus Bechgaard "'( born March 5, 1945 in Copenhagen, Denmark ) is a Danish scientist and chemist, noted for being one of the first scientists in the world to synthesize a number of organic charge transfer complexes and demonstrate their superconductivity, threreof the name Bechgaard salt.