charge distribution meaning in Hindi
• आवेश वितरण
|charge: चार्ज़ चिंता पद|
|distribution: वितरण विभाजन|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Conversely, a charge distribution can be approximated by many small point charges.
- Therefore, the above theorem implies that the electric charge distribution ).
- The arrangement of solvent molecules depends on the charge distribution on the reactants.
- The total symmetry of the dianion is a consequence of charge distribution and aromaticity.
- These force fields are able to account for changes in the molecular charge distribution.
- This discovery demonstrated that PEDF has an asymmetrical charge distribution across the whole protein.
- All electrified interfaces induce an organized charge distribution near the surface known as the electrical double layer.
- The potential inside the sphere will be dependent only upon the true charge distribution inside the sphere.
- This means that real charge distribution and required solvent polarization are not in an " equilibrium ".
- The second is a method for influencing the electrical charge distribution in weather patterns such as meso-cyclones.