charge density meaning in Hindi
|charge: चार्ज़ चिंता पद|
|density: ऊटपटांग गाढ़ापन|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The charge density is not actually concentrated in a delta function.
- which is nonzero for a time-varying charge density.
- This is one explanation for charge density waves in solids.
- This is because it reduces the intake charge density.
- If the charge density is zero, then Laplace's equation results.
- The infinite constant gives the Dirac sea an infinite energy and charge density.
- This may limit the charge density inside IEC devices.
- Charge density and current density are creating them both.
- The charge density makes it well suited for flocculation.
- In this case the charge density is given by