charcoal grey meaning in Hindi
• गहरा स्लेटी
|charcoal: लकड़ी का कोयला|
|grey: ग्रे भूरा घोड़ा|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The juveniles are quite different, with charcoal grey upperparts and chestnut brown lowerparts.
- Some colors are unique to 2006 : silver and charcoal grey.
- Males develop a charcoal grey colouration and are highly hydroids and polychaete worms.
- The yellow and charcoal grey have become standard BWBF set colours.
- Fox's Chip Caray wore a charcoal grey suit to accent his brown pancake makeup.
- The head in older females has a charcoal grey cap.
- Some have been refurbished by TasRail receiving its new charcoal grey and yellow livery.
- The forewings are charcoal grey with pale yellowish lines.
- He wears a light blue shirt with an open collar and a charcoal grey jacket.
- Healthy Haibane wings are charcoal grey rather than white, and are too small to be functional.