channelize meaning in Hindichannelize sentence in Hindi
• रास्ता दिखाना
• दिशा देना
- Via the Little Sioux and channelized for much of its length.
- Temescal Creek near the mouth area is channelized with concrete linings.
- Portions of the creek and its many small branches are channelized.
- In the United States and its Dependencies, channelized USB is mandatory.
- Macoupin Creek has been channelized near its junction with the Illinois River.
- Even a little saving can go a long way if channelized correctly.
- Spring Brook flows across the channelized in a large open concrete channel.
- Leach Creek is highly urbanized and may be channelized in some locations.
- The stream was being channelized as early as the 1930s.
- All creeks within the city limits have been channelized.
- cause to form a channel; "channelize a stream"
- send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
synonyms：, , , ,
- make a channel for; provide with a channel; "channelize the country for better transportation"
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
synonyms：, , , , , , , ,