channel allocation meaning in Hindichannel allocation sentence in Hindi
• चैनल विनियोजन
• सरणि विनियोजन
|channel: तंग समुद्र चैनल तह|
|allocation: निर्धारण आवंटन|
- Every channel allocation in the Green Bay and 9 in Wausau ).
- Strong edge coloring has applications in channel allocation schemes for wireless networks.
- WSJV moved its channel allocation to the stronger channel 28 in 1958.
- South Africa also has a 23-channel allocation between 29.710 MHz and 29.985 MHz.
- The ministry is closing applications Sept . 1 for channel allocation on the satellite.
- WLPC-LP, using an unprotected channel allocation, was forced off the air at that time.
- The standard channel allocations for most of Europe are 7 MHz wide and are as follows:
- UHF CB Channel Allocation is Channel 5 Emergency, Channel 11 Call Channel, Channel 40 Truckers or Highway
- On July 13, 1998, the station was upgraded again to become WGNX-LP and gained its current channel allocation.
- DSFN can be considered as a combination of packet scheduling, macro-diversity and dynamic channel allocation ( DCA ).