change meaning in Hindi
[ tʃeindʒ ] sound:change sentence in Hindi
- Many changes had taken place during his period of imprisonment .
उनके कारावास की अवधि में कई परिवर्तन हुए थे .
- “ Who are you to change what Allah has willed ? ”
“ तुम अल्लाह की मर्जी को बदलनेवाले कौन होते हो ? ”
- towards any type of progressive political change.
किसी भी प्रगतिवादी राजनैतिक बदलाव के रास्ते में।
- The animal is restless and frequently changes postures .
जानवर बेचैन हो जाता है तथा बार बार आसन बदलता है .
- Cannot change to folder because it is not local
फ़ोल्डर में बदल नहीं सकता चूंकि यह स्थानीय नहीं है
- The chance for greatness, for progress and for change
महान होने की, या आगे बढ़ने की, सब बदलने की संभावना
- Automatically update on change in source folders
स्रोत फ़ोल्डर में परिवर्तन पर स्वतः अद्यतन करें (u)
- So we need to change that institutional culture.
तो हमें यह संस्थागत संस्कृति को बदलने की जरूरत है.
- If you are aware of any change in your breast from what is normal for you, tell your doctor without delay.
बदलाव नज़र आने पर क्या करें?
- Manage and change your network connection settings
अपना संजाल कनेक्शन सेटिंग प्रबंधित करें और बदलें
- the action of changing something; "the change of government had no impact on the economy"; "his change on abortion cost him the election"
- a different or fresh set of clothes; "she brought a change in her overnight bag"
- a thing that is different; "he inspected several changes before selecting one"
- a difference that is usually pleasant; "he goes to France for variety"; "it is a refreshing change to meet a woman mechanic"
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; "the change was intended to increase sales"; "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"; "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago"
- the result of alteration or modification; "there were marked changes in the lining of the lungs"; "there had been no change in the mountains"
- money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency; "he got change for a twenty and used it to pay the taxi driver"
- the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due; "I paid with a twenty and pocketed the change"
- coins of small denomination regarded collectively; "he had a pocketful of change"
- a relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event; "he attributed the change to their marriage"
- undergo a change; become different in essence; losing one''s or its original nature; "She changed completely as she grew older"; "The weather changed last night"
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one''s or its former characteristics or essence; "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"; "The supermarket''s selection of vegetables varies according to the season"
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
- exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category; "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"; "He changed his name"; "convert centimeters into inches"; "convert holdings into shares"
- remove or replace the coverings of; "Father had to learn how to change the baby"; "After each guest we changed the bed linens"
- change clothes; put on different clothes; "Change before you go to the opera"
- lay aside, abandon, or leave for another; "switch to a different brand of beer"; "She switched psychiatrists"; "The car changed lanes"
- become deeper in tone; "His voice began to change when he was 12 years old"; "Her voice deepened when she whispered the password"
- change from one vehicle or transportation line to another; "She changed in Chicago on her way to the East coast"
- give to, and receive from, one another; "Would you change places with me?"; "We have been exchanging letters for a year"