|cell: बिल कुटीर बैटरी|
|adhesion: चिपकाव निष्ठा|
cell adhesion meaning in Hindicell adhesion sentence in Hindi
- This interaction is shown to have the potential to modify cell adhesion.
- This is vital for processes such as cell adhesion and cell migration.
- Cell adhesion molecules are degraded by syncytiotrophoblast secretion of Tumor necrosis factor-alpha.
- Talin carries mechanical force ( of 7-10 piconewton ) during cell adhesion.
- His work emphasizes the roles of glycoconjugates in cell adhesion and cell signaling.
- Selectins are part of the broader family of cell adhesion molecules.
- The cell-cell adhesion of fibroblasts is thought to be necessary for wound healing.
- The mechanism behind catch bonds helps to explain the biophysics behind cell-cell adhesion.
- Integrins are involved in cell adhesion and also participate in cell-surface mediated signalling.
- Receptor CD44 participates in cell adhesion interactions required by tumor cells.