• अविवाहित अवस्था
• अविवाहित जीवन
celibacies meaning in Hindicelibacies sentence in Hindi
- Never mind that she'd professed celibacy in Vibe magazine.
- Celibacy has a modern face, as well, Abbott finds.
- Some papers tried electoral celibacy before reverting to their old ways.
- Sex researchers do not see celibacy as either right or wrong.
- Lee preached pacificism, equality of the sexes and strict celibacy.
- "Celibacy was for me, " he said.
- Look at the priests and brothers who take vows of celibacy.
- But still, he said, he was uncertain about celibacy.
- Does celibacy really make one a more giving, selfless cleric?
- There are those who use priestly celibacy to hide sexual desires.