• प्रेरणार्थक क्रिया
|verb: क्रिया क्रियापद|
causative verb meaning in Hindicausative verb sentence in Hindi
- A significant subclass of class 1 weak verbs were causative verbs.
- This latter group can be said to undergo change into a causative verb.
- Mixtec causative verbs are indicated by the prefix " s-".
- The causative verb | | YE | | comes after ( uninflected ) stems to form a causative construction.
- That method of forming causative verbs is no longer productive in the modern Germanic languages, but many relics remain.
- Causative verbs are verb forms modified by a prefix indicating that the action is performed by the agent of the phrase.
- Causative verbs are transitive, meaning that they occur with a direct object, and they express that the subject causes a change of state in the object.
- There is no difference in future and present causative verbs, but the past tense is invariably indicated by adding the particle " ni-".
- Basic noun gender suffixes, imperfective verb suffixes, the causative verb suffix g followed by a vowel, and the intransitive verb prefix N-are considered toneless.
- The aorist system stem actually has three different formations : the simple aorist, the reduplicating aorist ( semantically related to the causative verb ), and the sibilant aorist.