• कैथीटर या नाल
catheter meaning in Hindicatheter sentence in Hindi
- At least two deaths have been blamed on a Bard catheter.
- The culprit was the latex in anesthesia equipment and intravenous catheters.
- Problems with his prostate gland forced him to use a catheter.
- Ask whether intravenous lines, catheters or tubes are still necessary.
- Then the catheter is withdrawn, leaving the graft in place.
- The heat from the catheter seals the site, he said.
- Someone else inserted a catheter in his groin to transfuse blood.
- The radio frequency device sits at the end of the catheter.
- The fine fiber-optic laser is inserted through the catheter.
- A needle on the tip of the catheter releases the cells.
- a thin flexible tube inserted into the body to permit introduction or withdrawal of fluids or to keep the passageway open